Kfc And Wendy's Opened Today

Smcali23

Registered
Love them or hate them, both KFC and Wendy's opened their doors in Alto Palermo today.

http://www.facebook.com/WendysArgentina?ref=ts&fref=ts

http://www.facebook.com/KFCArgentina?ref=ts&fref=ts

I'm off to get a bucket.

Ah, my post has finally been approved!

Anyway, the queue today for KFC went down from the third floor to the bottom floor of Alto Palermo.

Remember the pics of MacDonald's opening in Moscow? Worse.

Two hours queues for a chicken zinger. I reckon it's worth waiting a week.

Starbucks was just as bad when it first opened.

Anyone know if there are plans to open others in the city?

Camberiu is the manager!

537259_506271329417033_1869281353_n.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE WENDY'S AND KFC. It's a treat for me just once in a while and that does no harm. All you health nuts go eat some acelga cake or whatever it is you do.

Interestingly enough I'm told that the chicken in all there meals here will be baked and not fried. Kind of defeats the object (and name!).

It is so sad to see that all world cities are starting to look alike. You have the same food chains and high street stores all over the world.
When the first Starbucks opened in Paris, a lot of people thought it will not work. A few years later, there were around 40 Starbucks in Paris.
Too bad is also happening in BA.

About 15 years ago there Wendy's used to be common here in BsAs until they had to close shop over 10 years ago during the crisis. When friends from BsAs would come and visit us in NY the first place they would go was Wendy's! I think it will end up doing pretty well here again.

Oh dear this is very sad. Another city to be Amuricunized.

A landmark in the gastronomic history of BA... :D

I have no objections to Thai food restos that open here, moreover I welcome them....good flied lice and flied plawns... :D

One should ignore the I Hate America Crowds, :cool: ... !

Mcdonalds is an example of highly successful entrepreneurial ability fortunes have been made trading the Mc stock.. Suck it in...!!

mc_donalds1.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kosta Expat Life 12
2GuysInPM Expat Life 77
nikad Expat Life 27
Back