Western Union money transfer

So I tried to do airtm and my account verification failed. I told me to reverify but it won't move off the screen saying I've failed. Don't know what else to do.

So I tried to do airtm and my account verification failed. I told me to reverify but it won't move off the screen saying I've failed. Don't know what else to do.
Is there something about Western Union you don't like?

I have a question regarding the purpose: as far as I know the only option that can be selected is "Family support". What if I pay with this option the salary of the house maid (she is en blanco)? Would that be a problem on her side with the bank?

If not possible, than I can also go through other channels (pay her in cash), but that would be my preferred option to do via WU.

I have a question regarding the purpose: as far as I know the only option that can be selected is "Family support". What if I pay with this option the salary of the house maid (she is en blanco)? Would that be a problem on her side with the bank?

If not possible, than I can also go through other channels (pay her in cash), but that would be my preferred option to do via WU.

I don't know who would stop you. I would probably pay in cash. Paying electronically could lead to a paper trail of regular payments perhaps establishing her as a regular employee? Seems like that should be avoided.

I don't know who would stop you. I would probably pay in cash. Paying electronically could lead to a paper trail of regular payments perhaps establishing her as a regular employee? Seems like that should be avoided.
Thank you.
She is a regular employee though (with contract, i.e. en blanco).

Thank you.
She is a regular employee though (with contract, i.e. en blanco).

Sounds like your golden then. In reality I'm not sure who monitors that type of stuff. I've sent over 5k a month before on family assistance and no one ever said anything... seems like a check the box exercise to me.

Dropped back to 1.00 USD = 148.3600 Argentine Peso (ARS) 2. ... but need to pay bills... I tried to send myself money this morning... There was an error... Anybody else having problems?

Dropped back to 1.00 USD = 148.3600 Argentine Peso (ARS) 2. ... but need to pay bills... I tried to send myself money this morning... There was an error... Anybody else having problems?
I was able to send to an Argentine bank account yesterday.

Back