Western Union money transfer

I show 234.15, and have been checking. Anyone else see 244.37? At 234: wait. CCL hit 250 today. Dolar Blu 235/239. No guarantee, but WU likely to increase from 234....

I have never bought or sold using CCL, but do track that as one indicator of where Blu and WU rates are
likely to go.

MG: GBP at 298 now, the usual dilemma man...to pull the trigger or wait a little more.

I show 234.15, and have been checking. Anyone else see 244.37? At 234: wait. CCL hit 250 today. Dolar Blu 235/239. No guarantee, but WU likely to increase from 234....

I have never bought or sold using CCL, but do track that as one indicator of where Blu and WU rates are
likely to go.
Jim,
The 234.15 is from Western Union. The 244.37 is from MoneyGram.

It was a headache to receive 700 USD in pesos last week in Caba, only 1 place in Av. Córdoba had this amount. Now I am in Córdoba, I don't have a bank acount yet and I need to pay a cuota for an apartment. Do you know if I can send myself 4500 USD for cash pick up?

It was a headache to receive 700 USD in pesos last week in Caba, only 1 place in Av. Córdoba had this amount. Now I am in Córdoba, I don't have a bank acount yet and I need to pay a cuota for an apartment. Do you know if I can send myself 4500 USD for cash pick up?
The staff from a bigger PagoFacil/Western Union location told me that it's best to receive money from 1st to 13th of each month, probably because then people have money to pay their bills. In these days it should be possible to receive 4500 USD. Otherwise you may leave your phone number and thy call you when they have the money … and keep in mind to ask for "billetes grandes" (1000 peso bills).

I am not an expert but I know some of you are. I have seen good predictions here. Well, I have to make a big WU transfer, should I go ahead now it's 253 or should I wait until Friday? Do you predict it to go up?

I think you're probably good for a couple days... It might go up but not a huge amount. Today was a large jump.

Hi guys, please anybody from U.K. What exchange rate gives you WU today?

Back