Western Union money transfer

You can use binance p2p to change your USD to USDT. Search for a seller who has the same bank as yours so the transaction will be fast, but you need to be careful as there are scammers in the platform, you need to see reviews before dealing with anyone.
But I think its worth waiting until market open monday to see if they ccl will follow.

Problem is that Binance won't take USA passport holders....

2. Does Guzman's resignation mean the peso will take a hit next week? It ostensibly introduces uncertainty, but my read is that the capital markets did not have a great deal of faith in him. Could Fernandez appoint someone perceived to be more 'moderate'?
My advice would be to hold off on transferring to see where things settle. Tether is trading at $265/$1, DAI was $278 when I checked last night, and as others have said, they more or less track the blue, so a CCL in the $280s+ wouldn't shock me; we still don't even have a replacement confirmed yet.

I'm reminded of one of the quotes from James Bond movie Spectre: You're a kite dancing in a hurricane Mr. [Fernandez]. Whoever is chosen the damage is done, and a spike is coming, the question is how much?

Anyone think they'll finally for a hard devaluation to the official rate and try to finally close this gap? Seems counterintuitive to this gov but it has to come sometime.

Anyone think they'll finally for a hard devaluation to the official rate and try to finally close this gap? Seems counterintuitive to this gov but it has to come sometime.
I don't think so, despite the numerous benefits doing so would entail for confidence in them taking things seriously (and it would let the BCRA actually build reserves) because it would require admitting there is a problem, which they refuse to even consider. But stranger things have happened; perhaps we've headed for an official devaluation in the spirit of The Sun Also Rises: gradually, then suddenly.

I don't think so, despite the numerous benefits doing so would entail for confidence in them taking things seriously (and it would let the BCRA actually build reserves) because it would require admitting there is a problem, which they refuse to even consider. But stranger things have happened; perhaps we've headed for an official devaluation in the spirit of The Sun Also Rises: gradually, then suddenly.
Some of Papa's best!

I've shared information from this thread with friends in Germany who arrived in BA a few days ago. I warned him that a transfer would take days to process. Today he told me about the Western Union APP. He used it and got his transfer in TEN MINUTES.

Back