Western Union money transfer

Register a new WU account under a different country that has no western union fees for the type of transaction you want. You'll only lose a little converting out of dollars but using a no foreign transaction credit card it is minimal on the middle currency conversion like 0.48%.

I would get like 281.69 with no fees vs 284.25 with fees.

Moneygram $285.50 and free bank to bank so haven't finalized a foreign WU transaction but ran through all the steps up until the final confirmation. So it should work.

Each one of us gets different treatment from WU I think. Some get personalized codes, some don't. In my case after I sign in, the fees dissapear: zero, nada. I've tried and it works fine. Here is a screenshot I just took:

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-08-15 21-09-58.png
    Screenshot from 2022-08-15 21-09-58.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 43
Each one of us gets different treatment from WU I think. Some get personalized codes, some don't. In my case after I sign in, the fees dissapear: zero, nada. I've tried and it works fine. Here is a screenshot I just took:
Very cool, I assume you’re with an American account. I don’t get it at all. They’re still charging me full boat. Where are you going to pick up that many pesos? I’ve generally tried to cap my withdraws at $300 because often times the locations I go to don’t have enough pesos. ** EDIT ** ah I see direct to bank. I don’t have yet.

I just realized I got an email with a 100% free transfer promo code good for 1 time before the 30th. What a bummer that it seems like there are no more available promo codes for everyone to use.

I have both US and argie accounts, but strange thing all fees show zero in my screen.
Mine too. Dropped to zero when I logged in. From bank account, to cash or bank account (though I always do the latter). I never received a one-time discount code. I also transferred last week and paid a fee. Not trying to bore anyone with details, just trying to figure out what inputs result in getting zero fees.

I do bank to bank transfer like gonzalob54 but the fee stays. That 0.00 fee is so nice to see, why i can't i have it?!?! Ii have not received any codes for free fees. It is surely a bummer! Only been doing this since March... Also I did 2 small transfers on the same day thru money gram and one went thru in 2 days, the other cancelled out, the money went back to my US account.

I received the 1 time code to be used b/4 August 30th....the other day I transferred some funds and the summary showed a 0 transfer fee..... I assumed the 1 time code was automatically applied, and completed the transaction..... when I checked today, it showed the transfer fee in effect with the pricing quote....however.... after I log in, my summary shows 0 fee, and I still have the I time code ...... ???????....why is WU being generous ?????.....are they raking it in on the currency trading and waiving the fee to generate more funds in transfer ?.........wish I knew a WU currency trader.

Since GECO was no longer working I used my accumulated points on my last transfer. It was my 5th cash pickup and I've yet to pay a fee. Sending small amounts due to fluctuations and the constant erosion of the Peso. But probably will start sending more to offset the fee.

Back