Western Union money transfer

Ambito CCL down 13.5 to 293 right now. If it stays like that, the transfer rates are going to take a big drop. Might possibly be a good moment to do a transfer if you need it.

Ambito CCL down 13.5 to 293 right now. If it stays like that, the transfer rates are going to take a big drop. Might possibly be a good moment to do a transfer if you need it.
any movement before 12pm is just "pre-market" -- check the rate at 12:01pm.

of course. what i am saying is the price reflected online in Ambito is not "live".....do as you wish.
It's not live, but it's close, and it updates about every 5 minutes. I've checked it in the past against our InvertirOnline account. (If you have an InvertirOnline account it will show you the data in real time.)

of course. what i am saying is the price reflected online in Ambito is not "live".....do as you wish.

dolarhoy.com seems more live which is attached to bullmarketbrokers.com

Ambito is most likely quoting bonds to generate the CCL and bond markets were closed yesterday for Columbus Day and this morning there was a sharp drop in bonds.

Also interesting is a combined mapping of some of the ADRs with highest trading volumes : Banco Galicia, Banco Marco, YPF, Pampa energy, BBVA between BCBA and NYSE to generate an estimate for CCL. which can be input in tradingview as a live personal tickr chart with following formula (from merval reddit) . I didn't see a way to do something similar for bonds in tradingview at least.

Code:
(BCBA:GGAL/NASDAQ:GGAL*10+BCBA:BMA/NYSE:BMA*10+BCBA:YPFD/NYSE:YPF+BCBA:PAMP/NYSE:PAM*25+BCBA:BBAR/NYSE:BBAR*3)/5

Does anyone know what's going on with the currency right now. Two mornings in a row I went to pick up my transfer. Both the big WU outlets were giving huge stacks of 100 peso notes. I don't want 500$ in 100 peso notes.

Does anyone know what's going on with the currency right now. Two mornings in a row I went to pick up my transfer. Both the big WU outlets were giving huge stacks of 100 peso notes. I don't want 500$ in 100 peso notes.
Ouch!! Which two outlets did you visit? I received a ton of 200 peso notes once but never 100s. That's cruel and unusual.

Back