Western Union money transfer

Don't you think it's silly to try to convince yourself that you got a great rate by comparing it to another inferior rate? I did a transfer yesterday and got a true rate of 326.75, and received the money in an hour. Really excellent service.
Actually I'm convinced consistency is the key, not a few pesos difference once in a while. I have no problem with (what you are undoubtedly referring to as) Money Gram but I'll stick with a proven winner. Luckily I don't need to be concerned with a few pesos, more or less. Kindly pass the water.

Actually I'm convinced consistency is the key, not a few pesos difference once in a while. I have no problem with (what you are undoubtedly referring to as) Money Gram but I'll stick with a proven winner. Luckily I don't need to be concerned with a few pesos, more or less. Kindly pass the water.
Consistency is the key. It's not a few pesos once in a while. It more pesos every time. Sometimes a lot of pesos. When you get the best rate consistently, those pesos add up rapidly. And what is this nonsense about sticking with a proven winner? Do you work for Western Union or something? I have had many, many problems with Western Union, but I've never had a problem with MoneyGram.

I got a 5.8% increase in my social security last year, and Western Union wants 5% of it. No thanks. Not if there's a much better alternative.

I'm glad for you that you're so wealthy that you can throw away money. That's your choice. But I don't think that you should suggest that it's the right choice for everyone. Kindly pass the fine red wine that I bought with those extra pesos.

Consistency is the key. It's not a few pesos once in a while. It more pesos every time. Sometimes a lot of pesos. When you get the best rate consistently, those pesos add up rapidly. And what is this nonsense about sticking with a proven winner? Do you work for Western Union or something? I have had many, many problems with Western Union, but I've never had a problem with MoneyGram.

I got a 5.8% increase in my social security last year, and Western Union wants 5% of it. No thanks. Not if there's a much better alternative.

I'm glad for you that you're so wealthy that you can throw away money. That's your choice. But I don't think that you should suggest that it's the right choice for everyone. Kindly pass the fine red wine that I bought with those extra pesos.
Your side job at Money Gram hopefully compensates you for all the ads?

why is everybody so hostile these days.. breathe

on a more important note;
a friend of mine tried to send money to himself for the first time.
he verified through WU and everything, but was unable to pick up the money.
They said some errorcode T0713, when in chat with WU they say everything seems fine...
any ideas /tips?

They said some errorcode T0713, when in chat with WU they say everything seems fine...
any ideas /tips?
If you do a search for Western Union error codes, you'll see that there are many of them, and they're all bad. I didn't find that specific code, but I found many others. Western Union says that it will not explain to you why they refused your transfer (what a surprise). Things to try:
Try the transfer again.
Talk to the people in the compliance department.

any ideas /tips?
I know this may seem counterintuitive, but I can send money to myself via the app but not via web, might be worth your friend trying it out

Back