Western Union money transfer

$341.00 for $1 now, it's creeping up.. expect after 1-1 to be $350

note; tomorrow is (again) a national holiday, so i think some WU's will be closed

Has anyone tried picking up pesos at the WU in EZE airport? Is it possible or do they not have enough pesos to do a moderate (~$300) sized transaction?

One more reason to take advantage of the new credit card scheme. I used my VISA card to pay my monthly Hosp. Italiano bill the other day. That's a lot of cash "saved". I won't need WU and their fee as often or burn up dollars at a cueva.

Obviously if WU were to scrap the fees again that would be a game changer.
Hi how are you? I have hospital Italiano too, Can you elaborate on the advantages of paying with my USA visa credit card, I have a Argentina DNI, would that make a difference?
Thanks in advance

I initiated a WU transfer on Tuesday morning just after 1 AM. The funds were credited to my Santander account at about 5:30 in the afternoon.

There was only one time in the past three years that the funds were deposited on the second day.

I initiated a WU transfer on Tuesday morning just after 1 AM. The funds were credited to my Santander account at about 5:30 in the afternoon.

There was only one time in the past three years that the funds were deposited on the second day.
Did the same, no issues

what was the exchange rate? It wasn't very good couple days ago
I got $327? It's now $337.25, so better for sure. CCL closed around ~$339 so I wouldn't hold my breath, though the blue is back to over $350 again

Back