Western Union money transfer

Sorry, I am new here, I am going to receive a US$ 220 to my bank so I don't have to go to a PagoFacil... It is asking for an Account Number (bank) but I am not sure if I should use the CBU or the Account Number... Also, if I create an invoice for the person (Factura E) is that okay to not to get in trouble with AFIP and be 100% legal ? Thank you <3

Sorry, I am new here, I am going to receive a US$ 220 to my bank so I don't have to go to a PagoFacil... It is asking for an Account Number (bank) but I am not sure if I should use the CBU or the Account Number... Also, if I create an invoice for the person (Factura E) is that okay to not to get in trouble with AFIP and be 100% legal ? Thank you <3

You should use CBU where it says account number.

About factura E, not sure, maybe someone else knows.

Sorry if this was asked before, but I don't think so. I need to physically pick up money at a Western Union-I don't have a back account here in BA. Does anyone have an idea of the maximum amount (or reasonable amount)? I usually take out about $500 USD, but I'm wondering if it would be more logical to take out a smaller amount to avoid going and the store not having enough pesos. Any thoughts? Thank you in advance.

Does anyone know what the 'normal' maximum limit for cash withdrawals at WU agents (before the quarantine), as I'm running a bit low on dollars and I'd like to get some cash when the quarantine ends? The WU website for my country is allowing up to ~5000USD, but I suspect most if not all places will not have 500,000 pesos in cash available. I've only done one transfer via WU and at the time I got around 20k pesos at the big Correo Argentino office near the plaza de mayo. Thanks!

At Correos I was told 45,000 was the daily limit. And I asked if that was always available. She gave me a wry smile. So I have mine sent in $300 U.S. units. I am a senior so I go right in at 9 AM...no waiting. (There is absolutely no reliable info on the website)

Sorry if this was asked before, but I don't think so. I need to physically pick up money at a Western Union-I don't have a back account here in BA. Does anyone have an idea of the maximum amount (or reasonable amount)? I usually take out about $500 USD, but I'm wondering if it would be more logical to take out a smaller amount to avoid going and the store not having enough pesos. Any thoughts? Thank you in advance.
Welcome to Western Union Wheel of Fortune
There have been several posts in this thread, starting at 25,000 pesos, that address your question, but the amount that one Western Union in Correos Argentina pay out may vary from the next. There are also links in this thread to maps of WU Correo Argentina locations. Suggest you locate one or more near you and go in and ask their WU pay out limit. Then make your transfer and go in and pick up at the Correo Argentina of your choice that you've vetted. Caribbean Cool just posted a 45,000 peso limit at a Correo Argentina but of course he didn't identify the location. You might ask him.

Hi All, I'm an Argentine living abroad and need to send some cash to my family due to the current situation. I've never had to do this before and I can use some advice on how to best get this done.
What is the usual amount or percentage banks charge if I choose the option to transfer to a bank account? WU website says "For transfers to a bank account, receiver may also receive less due to fees charged by the receiver's bank."
Is Correo Argentino currently working if my mum needs to pick up the cash at one of WU locations?
Is WU the best option compared with other money transfer options such as Transferwise or Revolut?
Really appreciate any information you can share.
Stay safe and healthy :)

Hi All, I'm an Argentine living abroad and need to send some cash to my family due to the current situation. I've never had to do this before and I can use some advice on how to best get this done.
What is the usual amount or percentage banks charge if I choose the option to transfer to a bank account? WU website says "For transfers to a bank account, receiver may also receive less due to fees charged by the receiver's bank."
Is Correo Argentino currently working if my mum needs to pick up the cash at one of WU locations?
Is WU the best option compared with other money transfer options such as Transferwise or Revolut?
Really appreciate any information you can share.
Stay safe and healthy :)
Banks in Argentina are not gonna charge any additional fee. WU is your best option.

Back