Western Union money transfer

Banks in Argentina are not gonna charge any additional fee. WU is your best option.
Thank you so much for the quick response! Just made the transfer to my mum's account, does it normally arrive within 3 working days?
In case it makes a difference, I'm transferring from a bank account in Switzerland to a bank account in Banco Ciudad.

Hello everyone.
I send myself a western union and tried to find a cash pickup yesterday at palermo but most of them was closed and the one I found open didn't have a cash.
Do you know some place which one open and do have a cash?)

I just came back from the post office on Pueyrredon near Caracus. The line was a line from hell...and the police were talking to people and writing names...I guess. Senior like me went right in at 9. My pickup was for $300.00. They did not have enough money.

Thank you so much for the quick response! Just made the transfer to my mum's account, does it normally arrive within 3 working days?
In case it makes a difference, I'm transferring from a bank account in Switzerland to a bank account in Banco Ciudad.
If it helps I got mine in 3 business days. WU probably likes your Swiss money just fine. Please post your experience after receiving your money.

So I went to correros to pick up 2 $300 transfers. I could not pick up the second one because it would put me over the 60,000 peso limit.

Hey guys, western union has sent twice the email to complete the form from pagofacil, the bank to bank transfer hasn't been completed and timeframe is past due, any thoughts?

Hey guys, western union has sent twice the email to complete the form from pagofacil, the bank to bank transfer hasn't been completed and timeframe is past due, any thoughts?
Same here, first time for W.U to bank transfer maybe?The banks are incompetant at the best of times,imagine the added stress!

Same here, first time for W.U to bank transfer maybe?The banks are incompetant at the best of times,imagine the added stress!
First time indeed, and WU phone number doesn't seem to work :/

My WU bank transfer was just completed today in fourth business day. Another Cash pickup transfer was instant but Correo Argentina in Parque Patricio and Construction don't have cash for only 10,000 pesos...

Back