Western Union money transfer

Fill the WU Argentina Form to

Fill the WU Argentina Form to activate your CUIL: https://www.e-pagofacil.com/APN/declaracion.php

I tried again today, used my original nationality (as printed on my DNI) and it worked. I got an email with instructions to fill out the form and did so. The count down now begins to see if it is too good to be true.

Also made another small transfer in cash ($29.999) Went to my local WU / Pago Facil in Palermo - Closed. Went to Correos in Palermo, very easy and not too much of a line when I arrived - maybe 15-20 minute wait. There were two lines outside, one for postal matters and one for WU. I did hear the staff mention they only do WU until 13:00 as they started giving out tickets around 12:30 - presumably because not everyone in line would be attended. Also anyone over the age of 65 was being (harshly!) sent away to come back the next day during the exclusive hours in the morning.

Picked up $30,000 pesos today at the little Western Union office on Azcuenega, very near Santa Fe. Yesterday they didn't have $30,000 on hand but today luck shined. Also, they weren't interested in the last digit of my DNI or passport.

Picked up $30,000 pesos today at the little Western Union office on Azcuenega, very near Santa Fe. Yesterday they didn't have $30,000 on hand but today luck shined. Also, they weren't interested in the last digit of my DNI or passport.
Good to hear. Did you go early to get your cash? Thanks.

Does anyone know about a 15,000 and 120,000 peso limit on transfers ( see below)
1587586410035.png

Back