Western Union money transfer

£1=141.34860 compared to
WU £1= 132.4223 on Thursday 28th

I made a cash pick up using Azimo and Argenpen today. Very easy and quick, pick up took a few minutes. Passport only needed. Selected days according to your ID no.

Transfer was ready for pickup on Azimo in 30mins.

I sent a whatapp on Thursday as my passport ends with 6. They said the cash would be available today between 9-12.

On the app you can only select a few pickup locations but after I requested another directly with Argenpen as only 4 blocks from me. Today I asked what the max amount was she said 'no limit'.

Also, a friend sent me £10 cash back code a while ago, and there is no fee for 2x. If you haven't already used Azimo my code is HEIDIM15 we will both receive £10.

Get £10 off your first transfer when you register to Azimo using this link. https://azimo.app.link/invite?code=HEIDIM15&?medium=clipboard
US dollar to peso transfers are not available thru Azimo. Only can be done thru Small Word Money and Ria Money Transfer with pick up at Argenper.

I'm fk'n losing my damn mind with WU!!!!

1 - 2.5 months ago i was able to transfer $500 via my WU mobile app ( via VPN ) using my Biz Checking Debit cart - to my wife's Galicia Account.

2 - 2 months ago , i was able to transfer $3000 via my WU mobile app ( via VPN ) using my Biz Checking Debit cart - to my wife's Galicia Account.

3 - yesterday i tried doing the same thing via my WU mobile app ( via VPN ) to her existing "recipient" profile.. using both debit card, then direct bank account -- and got this error:
Image%202020-05-28%20at%203.26.45%20PM.png

then minutes later saw 2 bank charges on my bank feed for "$0" !!!
then called my bank to ask if i had any security blocks..they said nope.

4 - i tried it from a computer in NJ (VPS) and the same shit.

5 - i tried creating a NEW account via my computer in NJ .. No dice.

6 - i CALLED Customer Support , told them about my issues, and they manually tried to create the transfer on their end.. NO DICE!!! NO explination.
I asked them to create a ticket, and upstream it to a supervisor to resolve.. they said they would and send me a support ticket receipt -- 2 days no damn receipt!

my next step is to ask my mom to open a new account and try sending a small test.. i doubt this is going to work.

WTF.

Last edited:
£1=141.34860 compared to
WU £1= 132.4223 on Thursday 28th

I made a cash pick up using Azimo and Argenpen today. Very easy and quick, pick up took a few minutes. Passport only needed. Selected days according to your ID no.

Transfer was ready for pickup on Azimo in 30mins.

I sent a whatapp on Thursday as my passport ends with 6. They said the cash would be available today between 9-12.

On the app you can only select a few pickup locations but after I requested another directly with Argenpen as only 4 blocks from me. Today I asked what the max amount was she said 'no limit'.

Also, a friend sent me £10 cash back code a while ago, and there is no fee for 2x. If you haven't already used Azimo my code is HEIDIM15 we will both receive £10.

Get £10 off your first transfer when you register to Azimo using this link. https://azimo.app.link/invite?code=HEIDIM15&?medium=clipboard

Sorry Mistake already found data

my next step is to ask my mom to open a new account and try sending a small test.. i doubt this is going to work.
WTF.
Sorry... don't know the answer to what's happening with WU in regards to your latest issue.
My suggestion would be to ask your mom to open a new account and test it. But instead have her do a cash transfer at a WU location in the US for pick up cash in pesos by you here at a WU location in CABA. If that works without a hitch, then continue having your mom send you funds for local pick until WU works out whatever glitch is going on with your account.

im doing one last new attempt. Opening a new account/ diff email, diff bank account source. same name ( me ) .
then if that dont work, call poor momma...

the other very weird glitch is that when you try to add the Banco Galicia Account # it says ' not enough digits"!!
but if I add the full CBU# it accepts it. But god knows if that will hit her account.

im doing one last new attempt. Opening a new account/ diff email, diff bank account source. same name ( me ) .
then if that dont work, call poor momma...
Yep....if your intent is to live here part of the time and want funds at the best rate available. It's a learning curve!
the other very weird glitch is that when you try to add the Banco Galicia Account # it says ' not enough digits"!!
but if I add the full CBU# it accepts it. But god knows if that will hit her account.
You said...But god knows if that will hit her account. Are you referring to her bank account???
Please re-read my post...
My suggestion would be to ask your mom to open a new account (meaning her own WU account) and test it. But instead have her do a CASH
TRANSFER
to you to be picked up in CASH pesos by you at a WU location in CABA.

Last edited:
Back