Western Union money transfer

Comment : I cancelled a transfer but was charged the Fee as usual , later on they agreed to refund the Fee and gave me an MTCN code. Well,went twice to PAgo Facil WU in Recoleta, and was told that the code didn't exist. Called WU USA and was told the refund can only be collected in California.?

In the main Western Union on Montevideo 825 what are people's thoughts on the max you can pick up in cash without running into availability issues?

Has anyone taken out 200k pesos in one go for example?

Cheers.

In the main Western Union on Montevideo 825 what are people's thoughts on the max you can pick up in cash without running into availability issues?

Has anyone taken out 200k pesos in one go for example?

Cheers.

I received 100k pesos at my local WU today. They used to send me to the Montevideo branch before. So, I think the situation is improving.

Anyone watch the ccl and blue? Blue at 175 today. Good timing for my end of month rent transfer.

Western union for some reason has become much much faster for bank to bank transfers. Small amounts under 500 arrive for me the same day. Larger amount take 2 or 3 days on average. I habrnt had to wait 8 days as it states since sometime last year.

I stopped using the debit card transfer when I was in a crunch due to this.
I use Western Union every month. I get my money the same day I send it. $1000. US a month.

I’ve just opened a Brubank account. Can you send WU to an Argentine bank account?
Are there any declarations ante AFIP that you have to do to receive it or does it just come no questions asked?

Back