Western Union money transfer

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. It has to be account to account from country to country, which WU does.

Gov is getting desperate(r).

Still. Waiting on a transfer from Friday to hit my account. Usually only takes a couple days max. I think maybe the holiday has something to do with the delay. Anyone else think these new controls may have screwed WU?

I just made a transfer from my US account to cash pick up. It arrived immediately.

EUR has jumped also with Western Union, now at 206 pesos.

"Don't back down, double down" looks to be WU's play!

Western union has become the best part of my entire stay in the great country of Argentina.

WU, you the real mvp.

177.5.seems to be higher that the ccl lately. I wondering if there is a delay in the rate now since ccl got to 178 earlier.

177.5.seems to be higher that the ccl lately. I wondering if there is a delay in the rate now since ccl got to 178 earlier.
WU was never the CCL. It's based on WU's own rates which tend to follow the CCL but now with the new restrictions it's likely to be moving with larger margins.

WU was never the CCL. It's based on WU's own rates which tend to follow the CCL but now with the new restrictions it's likely to be moving with larger margins.
I understand it wasn't the ccl. But it followed the ccl closely and before had not been higher than the ccl. Now I'm not sure what they have going on.

Back