Western Union money transfer

I want to wire myself money via WU but it asks for receiver identification info. and I don't have an ID in Argentina. Is there a way around it?

Right now this is the best option for travelers. Make sure you use the fee codes and watch the amounts you send. Most places is Argentina don't have change for a 1000 peso note. If you need a large amount go to a larger place.
Where is that?
I'm p r and never had such problem..

The WU transfer I made this morning a little after 11 AM using my US debit card (and applying the DIGITAL0FEE promo code) was credited to my Santander Rio account a few minutes before 6 PM.

Bottom line (at least this time): No fees. No delays.

The WU transfer I made this morning a little after 11 AM using my US debit card (and applying the DIGITAL0FEE promo code) was credited to my Santander Rio account a few minutes before 6 PM.

Bottom line (at least this time): No fees. No delays.
Hey Steve do you use you Argentine citizen DNI for your Santander account? I am wondering if there would be any tax or retention implications if I switch my dni number from extranjero to argentino for the WU transfers?

Hey Steve do you use you Argentine citizen DNI for your Santander account? I am wondering if there would be any tax or retention implications if I switch my dni number from extranjero to argentino for the WU transfers?

As far as I know, if you have tax residency in Argentina, there is no difference tax wise if you have a DNI citizen or a DNI extrajerno.

I have no tax issues with AFIP and no "retention implications" with Santander Rio because I do not transfer more than (or have income in excess of) $150.000 ARS per month.

Back