Western Union money transfer

Ah, ok, I see what's going on. This is the third transfer in 90 days, and I think that triggers further review.

Ah, ok, I see what's going on. This is the third transfer in 90 days, and I think that triggers further review.
Last year in some months I was making 7 or 8 transfers a month, bank to bank, without delays.

I don't know then. Might have been hit with a random check. I'll see what happens in the next couple of days.

I don't know then. Might have been hit with a random check. I'll see what happens in the next couple of days.
Didn't you get an email receipt immediately? Did they take the money from your account for the transfer?

No and no.
Well, if you didn't get a receipt for the transfer, how do you know that there was a transfer? Did you check the status of the transfer in your WU account? All the details should be listed in your account history.

Well, if you didn't get a receipt for the transfer, how do you know that there was a transfer? Did you check the status of the transfer in your WU account? All the details should be listed in your account history.

Yeah, the transfer it exists, has a number and shows as In-Progress but nothing else other than a mention to maybe the receiver (me) getting a verification call. Not worried about it, just curious since it's never happened before.

Yeah, the transfer it exists, has a number and shows as In-Progress but nothing else other than a mention to maybe the receiver (me) getting a verification call. Not worried about it, just curious since it's never happened before.
Wait till 18:30 today and if you don't get it call WU. The fact is states "in progress" means it has not been processed by WU and has not been sent to your bank most likely. Have WU pulled the cash from your dollar/euro account?

Back