Western Union money transfer

Is there a way to send money to an Argentinean business account via the WU app? I want to pay my WeWork bill via Western Union but it only seems to accept recipient data for individuals, not companies: it asks for a first name, last name, CUIL and not CUIT, etc. Any way to do this?

Is there a way to send money to an Argentinean business account via the WU app? I want to pay my WeWork bill via Western Union but it only seems to accept recipient data for individuals, not companies: it asks for a first name, last name, CUIL and not CUIT, etc. Any way to do this?
no

Momentum is headed in the upward direction. I anticipate it to climb for the near future. I've noticed that towards the end of the month the rate slightly declines. Maybe there's more volume at the end first parts of the month. I think as a mitigation I might try to pay my rent a two weeks in advance.

So I might be missing something obvious here. I tried our first WU today. Went to 2 WU locations (one in a convenience store and one in the Loteria Cuidad). Both waved me away when i showed them the transfer number. They just looked at the 9 digit code and told me 'no'.
My spanish wasnt up to the challenge. I can go back and try again when there isn't a line of course. (the transfer says it's complete and available)
But are there only specific WU locations you can pick up your transfer at? What did i do wrong here.

So I might be missing something obvious here. ...
But are there only specific WU locations you can pick up your transfer at? What did i do wrong here.

Many of WU locations are small shops with a terminal. They don't have cash. Bigger offices are called "C.S. <Something>" on the WU map. C.S. stands for Customer Service? Only the central office on Montevideo and Cordoba is guaranteed to have 300k ARS.

So I might be missing something obvious here. I tried our first WU today. Went to 2 WU locations (one in a convenience store and one in the Loteria Cuidad). Both waved me away when i showed them the transfer number. They just looked at the 9 digit code and told me 'no'.
My spanish wasnt up to the challenge. I can go back and try again when there isn't a line of course. (the transfer says it's complete and available)

What neighborhood are you in? We can give you some locations we've personally collected from as not all locations, despite being even on the WU website and decked out in WU signage actually process WU transfers.

What neighborhood are you in? We can give you some locations we've personally collected from as not all locations, despite being even on the WU website and decked out in WU signage actually process WU transfers.
Recoleta near Santa Fe and Pueyrredon
Any tips are appreciated! Thanks :)

Back