Western Union money transfer

In my XP sending funds within Argentina , have been asked for cash. Also needed DNI and other personal data.

Correo Argentino does fund transfers within Argentina, the advantage is that almost the smallest towns have a Correo Argentino Office. But may not have a Pagofacil Branch..!

anytime they keep pushing out desperation measures under the guise of good economic policies, it probably will benefit the blue rate

CCL has crossed $250 for both Buy/Sell, if you can wait we should see another uptick for WU. Reminds me of Cliffhangers from The Price Is Right; wonder how much is too much until we/the peso/Alberto? falls off the mountain.

CCL has crossed $250 for both Buy/Sell, if you can wait we should see another uptick for WU. Reminds me of Cliffhangers from The Price Is Right; wonder how much is too much until we/the peso/Alberto? falls off the mountain.
There is no Buy/Sell for CCL. It is one number. If you're seeing buy/sell quotes for CCL, they don't know what they're talking about or they're trying to sell you something.

It's actually even more complicated than that, but that's another story. It is always one number, but there can be many different numbers for the CCL at the same time, depending on which underlying security you are using.

Back