Western Union money transfer

I decided to ask WU customer service for lower fees. I already knew the answer, and the general form it would take, including it's "unusual" grammar, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Here is the salient part of the chat:
Jajaja I cannot believe you threatened the poor Mexican guy/gal doing the customer service you will leave WU for MG. They couldn't care less.

I decided to ask WU customer service for lower fees. I already knew the answer, and the general form it would take, including it's "unusual" grammar, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Here is the salient part of the chat:
Hello all! I am an argentinian currently living and working in Clermont, Fl. I know this site is not built for me, but I regularly check here for WU promo codes hehe. I did the same thing today, I contacted support asking for promo codes, but I had a similar response. I'll wait until Sunday night/Monday to see if the exchange rate goes closer to CCL.
Have a great weekend y'all :)

Hello all! I am an argentinian currently living and working in Clermont, Fl. I know this site is not built for me, but I regularly check here for WU promo codes hehe. I did the same thing today, I contacted support asking for promo codes, but I had a similar response. I'll wait until Sunday night/Monday to see if the exchange rate goes closer to CCL.
rate will be updated on Monday afternoon.

Care to speculate how long the line will be outside the big WU office on Cordoba, when it opens at 0900 Monday? I'm guessing it will be 25+ people, minimum
I have never sent for pick up. always direct to my account. :)

Hey I'm from Leesburg and am currently in Tilcara. Was in Clermont several months ago.

Thank you! Tomorrow, the new minister (Batakis) could take some actions that may affect the CCL price, making it higher or lower - I think 282 pesos (paying 50% of the transfer fee) is not a bad deal.

You have any information or news on what this action may be?

She met today with the Ministry of Productive Development, Banco La Nación, and the heads of AFIP and ARBA. Nothing has leaded yet as to what the topic was beyond the overall macro economic disaster.

Hey I'm from Leesburg and am currently in Tilcara. Was in Clermont several months ago.
That's cool. I love central Florida! especially the weather :)

From what I have read, they will probably cancel the option to pay foreign credit card expenses in pesos. So Argentinians will have to buy dollars (Blue, MEP) to pay the dollar expenses on the credit cards. But IMO they can take other actions to avoid more devaluation of the peso.

Back