Western Union money transfer

Hi All,…
GECO code seems to no longer be working ..
If anyone has the current fee free code …
Please advise
Thanks a lot

If I just made two transfers this morning, but they haven't been collected yet, can I cancel them and re-send with the better rate?
you don't need to cancel. the rate is set at the time of collecting, not at the time of sending. so check the rate online and when you see it gone up fo collect right away.

you don't need to cancel. the rate is set at the time of collecting, not at the time of sending. so check the rate online and when you see it gone up fo collect right away.
Nope, the rate you see if your receipt is the one you gonna get. It doesn't change if the rate goes higher or lower later.

Nope, the rate you see if your receipt is the one you gonna get. It doesn't change if the rate goes higher or lower later.
nope, it isn't. have been doing it for years and never ever once i got the same rate. i explicitly asked every single time why there is a discrepancy and was explicitly told that the rate appears on their screen the moment they enter your info. sometimes it was less than the amount on the original receipt and sometimes it was more. but it always corresponded to the rate WU site showed at the moment of collection. I can only vouch for cash to cash transfers, never made any other type.

nope, it isn't. have been doing it for years and never ever once i got the same rate. i explicitly asked every single time why there is a discrepancy and was explicitly told that the rate appears on their screen the moment they enter your info. sometimes it was less than the amount on the original receipt and sometimes it was more. but it always corresponded to the rate WU site showed at the moment of collection. I can only vouch for cash to cash transfers, never made any other type.
I've done dozens of transfers and the rate was set when purchased (or authorized) and quite a few here have lamented that if they had waited another day or two the rate would be higher. That's bank account to bank account. Would be nice if it were true.

I've done dozens of transfers and the rate was set when purchased (or authorized) and quite a few here have lamented that if they had waited another day or two the rate would be higher. That's bank account to bank account. Would be nice if it were true.
As I said, I can't vouch for bank to bank. Now we have established the difference between bank to bank and cash to cash transfers based on the first hand experience.

As I said, I can't vouch for bank to bank. Now we have established the difference between bank to bank and cash to cash transfers based on the first hand experience.
Well, I guess WU treat each client differently. I do both, Debit to Argentina bank account and cash pick up, the rate I get is always the rate at the time of the transaction. Anyway, I am blocked from sending money online and my wife is blocked from receiving in Argentina since last week, so bye bye WU. I am very happy with Moneygram direct transfer to bank account so far. By the way, Moneygram is 330.30

Back