Western Union money transfer

WU is becoming less and less equalized with the blue dollar... :( MoneyGram's exchange is a joke as well. Anyone's got some info on what's going on with those two?

WU is becoming less and less equalized with the blue dollar... :( MoneyGram's exchange is a joke as well. Anyone's got some info on what's going on with those two?
I just looked at Western Union. 288. I checked Currency exchange online. 288.

So wu is 288 and the blue is 292... That's what you call a joke? 4 ars or 1.34 cents. Seems like a good deal for not have to mess with anything...

It follows the CCL. That has been all over the place historically. Above, equal, or below it. Someone already suggested it earlier, WU yourself when the spread is favorable and buy dollars. Then in times like now you have blue dollars to exchange.

So wu is 288 and the blue is 292... That's what you call a joke? 4 ars or 1.34 cents. Seems like a good deal for not have to mess with anything...
Dunno what y'all are talking about! In Mendoza dolar blue goes for 292, and WU gives me 280. Times 300, adds up

WU charges their fees on increments or 100 or portion thereof. They'll charge you the same fee for 120 as for 200, as I understand it.

Dunno what y'all are talking about! In Mendoza dolar blue goes for 292, and WU gives me 280. Times 300, adds up
At least in CABA, the blue is 292 if you want to buy it, but only 282 if you want to sell (you may be able to negotiate one or two pesos, but that's not much these days). The problem with WU is that without a promo code, that 280 becomes 266 for a transfer of US$500, much worse than the blue. Today, MG is the best for transferring to a bank, at 282, with a 2 dollar fee. Otherwise, it's time to dust off those billetes. These are hard times for dollar sellers (compared to a couple weeks ago).

Back