Western Union money transfer

Hi all: I received the following promo code L6231-100304054 a few days ago, and it expires on Tuesday. Go ahead and see if you can use it. If it does NOT work, it confirms my suspicion that the code is designed only for the receiver, in this case, me. Let us know if it works.

I had to transfer some money three days ago, and I did not use the promo because the WU app did not charge me a fee. I don't understand why not, but I did not complain. I hope the code works for you.

Hi all: I received the following promo code L6231-100304054 a few days ago, and it expires on Tuesday. Go ahead and see if you can use it. If it does NOT work, it confirms my suspicion that the code is designed only for the receiver, in this case, me. Let us know if it works.

I had to transfer some money three days ago, and I did not use the promo because the WU app did not charge me a fee. I don't understand why not, but I did not complain. I hope the code works for you.
It worked once and not the second time. Thank you for sharing. It does seem it is designed for one time but not necessarily only for the receiver.

Thank you for the offer but the code didn't work for me.

these fees are killing me.. did something specific happen on Western Union side? Haven't seen a code in a long while :(
Not even a 50% off code, sad. Idk how people are getting no fees, I do Apple Pay (with U.S. debit) to bank account, and fee applies. Still, today it's cheaper WU with fee than Remitly. Last week Remitly was cheaper 🤷‍♀️

Back