Western Union money transfer

WU says under https://www.westernunion.com/de/en/frequently-asked-questions/faq-registration.html:

Maybe this explains your problems? I remember when I started to send money to my bank account I had also problems although I answered the questionnaire I got by mail. I found an old mail from 2020:

And if that doesn't work, maybe the information under https://www.e-pagofacil.com/preguntas-frecuentes (I remeber I filled different forms and don't know which finally worked):
☝️ this one

Okay - so WU told me to try using the app on my phone instead of online - I did - and it worked! Miracles. Bizzare. The real question now is - when will I receive the money.

Okay - so WU told me to try using the app on my phone instead of online - I did - and it worked! Miracles. Bizzare. The real question now is - when will I receive the money.
This started happening to me too recently, and if you sent it today, you'll get it Monday between 17:00 and 18:00 most likely, that's when my transfers show up.

I'm in Argentina, and I created an account with the Argentine website, and now of course, I'm having problems doing anything. It says there's a technical error when I try inputting the amount of money. If I try to login with the US website it redirects to the Argentine website. What should I do? Should I create an account with a different email on the US website? I'm just worried that they're going to flag it since I will have to use my name still, and that's already been registered. Or could I just go in person? Any help would be appreciated!

I'm in Argentina, and I created an account with the Argentine website, and now of course, I'm having problems doing anything. It says there's a technical error when I try inputting the amount of money. If I try to login with the US website it redirects to the Argentine website. What should I do? Should I create an account with a different email on the US website? I'm just worried that they're going to flag it since I will have to use my name still, and that's already been registered. Or could I just go in person? Any help would be appreciated!
When I started I did that. I contacted customer service and they deleted my Argentine account, and I could then sign up on the US website.

You can sign up with a different email for the US account, or, like sneakrnet said, if you want to use your email you originally signed up with you'll have to contact support to get them to delete and purge it from the AR version of the site.

If I try to login with the US website it redirects to the Argentine website. What should I do?

Go to the USA site and create an account there (with a different email address).

Use a different browser or delete all your cookies from westernunion.com.

Back