Western Union money transfer

PD: The exact address is Av, Santa Fe 2349....
We used Berlin Cambio at Santa Fe 784 near Maipu in Retiro. It was recommended by our hotel and, frankly, I didn't know you could just walk into an exchange place and get the blue rate. I was prepared for doing Florida or WU. We received 280, which I know is just OK, but for visitors and with no waiting ever, I can't complain.

Sometimes exchanging money is easier than you expect. I exchanged $100 at a China store that I do business at once, and they gave me the blue rate.

For some reason fees are zero again this morning on WU.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-11-03 04-44-52.png
    Screenshot from 2022-11-03 04-44-52.png
    130 KB · Views: 17
For some reason fees are zero again this morning on WU.
still charging me a fee. are you logged in? it does not charge a fee for 1st transaction so if the system does not recognize you as a customer it would show zero fee otherwise it does seem to charge.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-03 at 7.43.07 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-03 at 7.43.07 AM.png
    284.4 KB · Views: 1
Yeah..I logged in, I paid the fee the last two months but today was zero. It was before 5 am. if it makes any difference, IDK.

Yeah..I logged in, I paid the fee the last two months but today was zero. It was before 5 am. if it makes any difference, IDK.
I suppose they are running some trials -- playing around with the fees. Maybe they have realized MG is stealing there business. I have not used WU for over 2 month now.

or maybe because of the announcement to allow foreign cards to compete
I sent two WU transfers this week, Mon a cash pick up and Tues a bank deposit. Fees applied less WU credits. I'll see what happens today but usually the WU gods don't smile on me.

Just tried 2 transfers, one a cash pickup the other a bank deposit. WU fees applied although I cancelled both transactions.

Back