Western Union money transfer

Has anyone else been rejected by the Retiro WU location because they have "made more than one transfer via Western Union using a foreign passport"? That's the explanation the teller gave me today. Was strange because it has never been a problem for any other location...

Has anyone else been rejected by the Retiro WU location because they have "made more than one transfer via Western Union using a foreign passport"? That's the explanation the teller gave me today. Was strange because it has never been a problem for any other location...
I think i made like 50 transactions with a foreign passport, never any problem..
i think they just didn't had any money

The Western Union in Palermo/Villa Crespo at the crossing of Av. Cordoba and Julian Alvarez is the best option for those in Palermo. Do not go to the sucursal on Armenia, as literally everyone goes there and the lines are crazy.
I've lived very close to the office on Armenia. Generally, it's best to avoid it (and maybe other large WU offices, too) on Mondays and the last or first days of a calendar month. That's where the lines are the longest.

I've lived very close to the office on Armenia. Generally, it's best to avoid it (and maybe other large WU offices, too) on Mondays and the last or first days of a calendar month. That's where the lines are the longest.

A well kept secret , arrive 30 min. before they open, you will be the 3rd, online?

Back