Western Union money transfer

Is the AUD 0.99 fee you mention for bank to bank transfers or cash pickup? What is the cash pick up fee?

I'm from the US and trying to figure out how to send money through WU for cash pickup here by using WU from other countries. Does anyone know who has the lowest fees for cash pickup? I sent through WU Canada most recently, but after the free transfer they now want more in fees than I'm willing to pay (22 CAD on an 800 CAD transaction).
Well, I have just noticed that fees have jumped to AUD 8 now! Cash pick up fee is AUD 10.

better to wait now with a transfer or is this a good moment?
WU gives now 426 but ccl 446 as i see now.

better to wait now with a transfer or is this a good moment?
WU gives now 426 but ccl 446 as i see now.
I would wait, especially for the markets to adjust to Alberto's news and the new cepo rules for companies and brokerages.

As a general rule until December I only keep 100 USD worth of pesos at the current CCL exchange rate after paying bills/expenses,
and I'll be living day by day come August and the PASO.

Went to get some cash from WU for the first time in a month today, didn’t even need to queue! First time ever, was an amazingly smooth process. I wonder if it was a blip or the credit card equalisation has dented WUs market

Went to get some cash from WU for the first time in a month today, didn’t even need to queue! First time ever, was an amazingly smooth process. I wonder if it was a blip or the credit card equalisation has dented WUs market
Probably folks waiting for the rate to go up even more, seems like the skys the limit. Better to hold onto dollars till the last possible moment

Probably folks waiting for the rate to go up even more, seems like the skys the limit. Better to hold onto dollars till the last possible moment
I probably shouldn’t have took 5 days to collect mine, haven’t had a chance to watch the rates lately

I just noticed that Western Union (WU) is paying 448 vs. 495 dólar blue. Factoring in the WU commission, the net WU exchange rate is 423.

I wonder if the 47 ARS difference (495-448) is due to Western Union having bought a tranche of ARS which it must exhaust before buying a new tranche reflective of the current higher USD:ARS rate? As with wholesale or retail inventory... first in first out (FIFO).

I just noticed that Western Union (WU) is paying 448 vs. 495 dólar blue. Factoring in the WU commission, the net WU exchange rate is 423.

I wonder if the 47 ARS difference (495-448) is due to Western Union having bought a tranche of ARS which it must exhaust before buying a new tranche reflective of the current higher USD:ARS rate? As with wholesale or retail inventory... first in first out (FIFO).
WU follows the CCL, not the Blue.

Back