Western Union money transfer

Hey everyone! I’ve been using Remitly for the last year, because it’s incredibly fast when sending from debit card to mu argie bank account, but we ran into the issue below, seems like there’s an annual limit of 2 million pesos per year 🫠
Does anyone know if WU has this same limit? Or has someone experienced something similar?
View attachment 9009

What is moneygram and xoom like? Are these good alternatives?

I also stopped using WU because the promocodes died..
I keep using MoneyGram with code MONEYGRAM100 in order to pay no fee. I get my money within 90 minutes. Rates are usually worse than WU but at least you pay no fee. Right now, Moneygram's rate is $670 and WU is $729. Both companies don't have that 2 million limit, I have sent way more than that during the last year...

I keep using MoneyGram with code MONEYGRAM100 in order to pay no fee. I get my money within 90 minutes. Rates are usually worse than WU but at least you pay no fee. Right now, Moneygram's rate is $670 and WU is $729. Both companies don't have that 2 million limit, I have sent way more than that during the last year...
Good to hear about the mentioned Code will give it a try. However the Moneygram fee is only $1.99..!
If you deduct the WU ultra high commision the rates are quite similar..

Went to WU (MVD/Cordoba) today 23/08 @ 14.00 hours the lines went out the door half a block on the sidewalk, perhaps an hour wait . The rate was $725 pesos..! a transfer contracted last Saturday.

Some of the Pagofacil outlets near me indicated they aren't paying WU lately...!
Tried Wise and was advised that for the moment they no longer send ARS pesos..!

Pray for the peso to become stable, otherwise more outfits may discontinue to service this location..!(Horror !)

Went to WU (MVD/Cordoba) today 23/08 @ 14.00 hours the lines went out the door half a block on the sidewalk, perhaps an hour wait . The rate was $725 pesos..! a transfer contracted last Saturday.

Some of the Pagofacil outlets near me indicated they aren't paying WU lately...!

Pray for the peso to become stable, otherwise more outfits may discontinue to service this location..!(Horror !)
Wh

Ugly. I hope this doesn't happen.

I am also receiving notices of WU going to change/improve the points/rewards and apparently earning points will be placed on a hiatus.

Exciting changes coming to My WU℠

We’re developing an even more rewarding loyalty program that you’ll soon hear about. During the process, earning of points will be paused as of 9/7/2023. However, you may continue to redeem your points and enjoy available rewards.Learn more.

You went at lunch hour. What did you expect? The smaller outlets don't have large amounts of cash.

On Friday I sent money for cash pickup, but as the WU branch I went did not have enough cash I had to wait until today. Exchange on Friday was 1 USD : 779 ARS. This morning it was 1:758 (20 ARS less per USD), but on payout they gave me 779 ARS 🥳. I wonder if that was always that way, that WU gives the exchange rate as it was the day the transfer was initiated and not the day of pickup?

Also the WU website states:
The actual exchange rate and your total amount will be determined at the time of payout

Back