Western Union money transfer

But who'd sell at that price when on Monday a seller could get lots more?
I live next door to a major Exchange office, lines came out the door all day long. The Cueva must stay in business applying certain profit margins. The buyers have a certainty that the price will go up sharply Monday. And for sure after the ballotage when they lift the foot from the brake.

The buyers have a certainty that the price will go up sharply Monday. And for sure after the ballotage when they lift the foot from the brake.
This is what I've been hearing as well, it goes up, si o si on Monday, and so folks are trying to dump their pesos, they're just doing it physically instead of via the MEP/CCL which the government has been pouring the RMB it secured in to apparently.

Whatever the Blue/CCL closes at tomorrow will likely be the last time we'll ever see it so "cheap".

I think many of us got close with our guesstimates of what the dollar will be come Sunday; anyone want to take a stab Monday's price
and the ballotage/inauguration price? I'm guessing a lockstep rise with whatever the official is devalued by; if it goes to 500 like Melconian
was saying (a ~43% increase) this would suggest a sell rate of $1,500, which seems reasonable.

Here is the latest issue. I contacted a couple of the places
(Cambio stores) that I have used to convert to USD and they are NOT coming
down to the Blue Levels, they are still converting to USD at 1000.
I have not been to Florida street, does anyone know what
they are converting at?
I was at my usual cueva yesterday, and they charged me 1000. I wasn't surprised. After all, why should they sell at a loss?

Here is the latest issue. I contacted a couple of the places
(Cambio stores) that I have used to convert to USD and they are NOT coming
down to the Blue Levels, they are still converting to USD at 1000.
I have not been to Florida street, does anyone know what
they are converting at?

Sorry for asking a noob question here, but is it possible to send dollars and pick up dollars rather than pesos at WU or Ria? I don't see that option on the app, but I've heard it suggested that it's possible to do that.

Back