Western Union money transfer

I don't think that you can use Binance if you don't have a DNI or just solely have a US passport. So not everyone can take advantage of this

As long as you have access to buy crypto/usdt it can be done. You don't need to use binance.

You just send usdt to their address and you receive pesos bills or usd bills, easiest thing in the world.

I don't think that you can use Binance if you don't have a DNI or just solely have a US passport. So not everyone can take advantage of this
Anybody can buy crypto. Binance is not the only website that sells crypto, there's plenty of options in the US. I agree if you can use crypto it's the easiest and fastest way to transfer money around the world.

^I think it's way easier in Argentina. You are not finding a place that exchanges crypto to us bills or local currency in high volume 5 minutes away from your home anywhere else.

Maybe it's similar in Russia due to the sanctions.

And the latest odds are
Massa -225
Milei +160
For those that might want to follow and play at home, where are you getting these odds from? I generally place more faith in prediction markets than pollsters because something where people put up and risk losing their money seems to be more accurate than results of a poll.

For those that might want to follow and play at home, where are you getting these odds from? I generally place more faith in prediction markets than pollsters because something where people put up and risk losing their money seems to be more accurate than results of a poll.
The odds have increased.
Massa is now -400
Milei +250
This is from BetOnLine.com BetOnLine.ag
There was a first round line of the three contenders/pretenders
and no one won so now there is a line for the remaining two.

For those that would like to see what the gambling community believes.
They (Betonline.ag) have odds on many political races.
US Senate seats, UK, EU and one that I found interesting:

Indian Govt to Change Country Name to 'Bharat'?​

Yes +400
No -700

^I think it's way easier in Argentina. You are not finding a place that exchanges crypto to us bills or local currency in high volume 5 minutes away from your home anywhere else.

Maybe it's similar in Russia due to the sanctions.
Hi , once one buys the crypto , where can one find an exchange place ..?

Hi , once one buys the crypto , where can one find an exchange place ..?
Most traditional cuevas (the fake WU kinds that can somehow send but not receive) often operate with crypto. I'd ask around. As @grosso95 said, there probably is one 5 minutes away from you! With a DNI opening an account on a local exchange is an option as well to deposit pesos into either a bank or a prepaid card (less than 5 steps away).

To those who like the betting community odds.

Massa is now only -140
Melei is now even money.

This is a HUGE swing.

I see this headline from Bloomberg.
The betting community indicates that this is almost a dead heat.

Back