What Breakfast Food Tell About You

The idea was to choose from the menu in the link and copy the photo you liked.... like so yummy huevos rancheros....

enhanced-buzz-15129-1389463312-0.jpg

A giant homemade blueberry muffin, sliced in half and grilled in butter. Two buttermilk pancakes, 1 blueberry, 1 banana chocolate chip, both doused in a bath of maple syrup. A side of bacon also doused. A side of homefries likewise doused. All this accompanied by refillable coffee.

I actually prefer brinner. The true American way.

In that case I'm a breakfast professional with the best type of personality, and I make any room better just by stepping inside. Power trip.

Definately the eggs Benedict, but couldn't seem to copy and paste it so it'd work. Maybe I should've picked coffee....

buzz-couche-sale-sur-terrain_6gji1_2u57o3.jpg

Since I take care at 90% of a 14 months baby... Here it goes (but I take my first coffee before = found it's better after various experiments).

Bacon, rye bread
Baconbutty.jpg

and Huevos Ranchero or common fried eggs, cereals (not the disgusting thingies in RO's link! but natural, sugar free cereals), medialuna, coffee, tea, milk, pear or strawberry and jugo natural whichever is at hand, but never rich food :cool:

Could not look at that greasy bacon in the morning....!!! not even crisp....! jajajajaj

Back