What Breakfast Food Tell About You

buzz-couche-sale-sur-terrain_6gji1_2u57o3.jpg

Since I take care at 90% of a 14 months baby... Here it goes (but I take my first coffee before = found it's better after various experiments).

Only one comment comes to mind.... you are full of it.....! eat your words

Question...every time I try to upload a photo it says this photo is too big. Must be 3.35K. That seems pretty small to me?

also only certain formats are acceptable... well must reduce the photo...?? but 100 K is acceptable in most places?

I nearly always make a breakfast sandwich on weekdays--but it looks nothing like the pictured one. I use French bread toast and slices of ham and Havarti cheese (and occasionally a fried egg). At least once at the weekend I go for poached eggs on toast, with ham and home fried potatoes. And a piece of whatever fruit is around. Oh and always coffee ... on the weekends with lots of Irish Cream :)

I nearly always make a breakfast sandwich on weekdays--but it looks nothing like the pictured one. I use French bread toast and slices of ham and Havarti cheese (and occasionally a fried egg). At least once at the weekend I go for poached eggs on toast, with ham and home fried potatoes. And a piece of whatever fruit is around. Oh and always coffee ... on the weekends with lots of Irish Cream :)

What bread do you use as your French toast bread?

Question...every time I try to upload a photo it says this photo is too big. Must be 3.35K. That seems pretty small to me?

use a site like imgur.com to upload the pic then copy paste the forum code.

No one like plain porridge (no fruit, salt or sugar!) just oats, milk and extra milk after to cool it down.
Porridge%20%282%29.JPG

Back