What can I do with my cat for a month (or maybe even six months)?

Lulu-Kyoko

Registered
I have two cats with me here in Buenos Aires. I have to return to Canada for at least a month to deal with a family emergency, but I anticipate being gone for as long as six months. The airline will only allow me to fly back with one cat. I am hoping to leave the other cat here in Buenos Aires, ideally with a friend. But failing that, any suggestions for boarding?

No suggestions for boarding, but you could look for house/petsitters. Trustedhousesitters.com and Nomador are some that I know of. I was wanting to sign up for one myself, but they require yearly fees for sitters to sign up to ensure the House owners know that the sitters have skin in the game and aren't just trying to rob them. (there's also ID checks and background checks too)

I think a friend is the best bet, or a house sitter. Or me, I'll watch your cat, I'm staying with my in-laws rn, so I'll take any excuse to get away for a month lmao.

Mariela Delisio has a city wide pet sitting service. She has some one serving each area. Her number is 1540542697. I used her service for a week to take care of my birds. They mostly do cats and dogs, but my birds were well taken care of. I recommend her business. My pet sitter sent me a WhatsApp video of my birds every morning.

Back