What Classic Car To Get?

What I nice car - sorry I made you think of your loss ;)
Please dont be sorry as ive loved this theead and photos. Ive been in spain 2 yrs now delaying car purchase and looking for my new companion. This has invigorated me in the search. Good luck in yours,

Does anybody know how it is to export classic cars from Argentina? Cost etc.

After reviewing this thread, I have realized how misconstrued some individuals are.

Stop putting these old piles of doom on a pedestal, it is just old junk, crush them!

Driving some of these cars is akin to wearing a mullet nowadays.

Spend all the time and money you will blow on that old P.O.S and utilize it with family and friends.

This comes from experience of many 1000's of hours working on cars, when I could have been doing other things.

Reaction to me showing up with a mullet: "Uh, dude, you know you need a new haircut, right?"

Reaction to me showing up in a 1969 GTO: "Holy sh*t man! Your wife really let you get this! No f'ing way!"

I'll take the GTO. :)

After reviewing this thread, I have realized how misconstrued some individuals are.

Stop putting these old piles of doom on a pedestal, it is just old junk, crush them!

Spend all the time and money you will blow on that old P.O.S and utilize it with family and friends.

This comes from experience of many 1000's of hours working on cars, when I could have been doing other things.

So you would tear down the old buildings, get rid of the corner art deco restaurants......etc. Welcome to the new Buenos Aires.

Tom

Does anybody know how it is to export classic cars from Argentina? Cost etc.
Yes. It is worse than trying to get you child out with one parent and no papers. ie don't even dream.

Yeah, I am definitely not getting a Taunus. If I got a European model Ford then it would be a Granada Mark I - with a 'big' engine ... but they don't have them here:
280px-Ford_Granada_Mark_I_%28Europe%29.jpg
The Granny was one heck of a car. I had several.

Back