What does Kirchner winning the Primaries mean to you...

gsi16386

Registered
- There will continue to be 25%+ Inflation a year.
- Education will continue to be frowned upon as these people are taxed more once they get out of school, whilst kids smoking paco will be given handouts and taken care of.
- More Chavez type viewpoints.
- The US will continue to distance themselves from Argentina.
- The country will continue to lean on Soy to support their debts rather than focus on industry internally.
- More continual picketing.
- More small companies utilizing Tax Evasion to get ahead.

Pretty much, more of the same...I just don't see this ever changing nor do I see Argentina making any major changes moving forward. Just my take on it...I also hear that Christina cut off the borders to foreign imports. Anyone have any info on this? I still see Heinz in Jumbo, but it seems as if the other imported products are starting to dwindle.

When she was first elected their was talk of some of the governments more objectionable aspects being moderated. The same talk occurred when Nestor died but its never happened. Since she seems to be headed for re-election I would have to believe we will see more of the same from the government in her next term. It's hard to see what the end game is or what the objectives of another term are. Perhaps she will turn the real day to day running of the government over to someone else. Perhaps they will try to take the country further left sort of a i.e. Hugo Chavization. She's pushing sixty has done her bit, enriched herself and the family while in office, you would think she would quit while she's ahead. What's left to be accomplished from her point of view? Makes me think she or somebody close to her has some big plans for the second term.

- More Gov't funding of negros

I hope that you will not stay in my country, the country of negros. This is not the place for you.

I hope, who wants to be close to the Titanic?

- The country will continue to lean on Soy to support their debts rather than focus on industry internally.

Or use soy revenue to focus on industrial products.

- Education will continue to be frowned upon as these people are taxed more once they get out of school, whilst kids smoking paco will be given handouts and taken care of.

Kids smoking paco should be taken care of. Professionals with good degrees are not taxed at high rates, or are they?

More like 17%, but wages are going up faster, so pay your dues, capitalist pig.

Enjoy, the ride is about to become very interesting.

Probably the only thing that makes sense about what you wrote is the fact that I'm a capitalist pig, everything else is nonsense. I'm a firm believer in the free market and reaping the benefits of your hard work and efforts without having to give it up to those that do nothing.

I'm not sure where you got 17% inflation, BUT all I can say is taxi rates have gone up 45% in the two years I've been here, OSDE has gone up 45%, Expensas have gone up 55%, food varies, but is increasing at astronomical rates, my beloved Siga La Vaca has gone up 50%, and the list goes on and on. My girlfriend, who is a doctor and spent 12 years of her life studying to earn a better living for her family, is getting nowhere near 25% for her raise annually.

No one knows what's going to happen in the US, and god knows it's scary everywhere, but one truth that remain is the fact that nothing will change in Argentina with the same Leadership in place. For those that are low income earners and have no ambition to better themselves, pay no taxes, and recieve handouts, it seems like a pretty good deal.

marksoc said:
I hope, who wants to be close to the Titanic?
How strange for marksoc to be worried about the well being of the United States

gsi16386 said:
No one knows what's going to happen in the US, and god knows it's scary everywhere, but one truth that remain is the fact that nothing will change in Argentina with the same Leadership in place. For those that are low income earners and have no ambition to better themselves, pay no taxes, and recieve handouts, it seems like a pretty good deal.

Why should something you mentioned change when under the major crisis in history, Argentina has only 25% of inflation. Inflation is a free way for financing the country. You should be worry about inflation if this is over 25% per month.

Seems that we are doing thing better than in the US or the UK or Greece or Germany.

You don't understand that while crisis like Tekila or Vodka meant a disaster for our economy, this huge crisis means almost nothing. Argentina had 300% inflation per month, this is a crisis, 25% have been normal for over half a century.

Soy revenues are being invested in technology, universities and industry, that's why the farmers are so Ungry.

Regards

gsi16386 said:
Did you mean " niggers " here? If so, welcome to my ignore list, you seem to be quite the nazi racist here...

gsi16386 said:
I also hear that Christina cut off the borders to foreign imports.
I thought imports could only be foreign?

I guess negros can be interpreted many different ways...let's define it as people whom do nothing for society, feed off the system, cause the most crime, yet give nothing back. There are plenty of TRUE negroes here (or niggers as you so politely put it) that are from Nigeria that sell jewelry on every corner yet expect nothing from anyone. Those folks have my utmost respect.

I'm far from racist...let's make that clear.

gsi16386 said:
I guess negros can be interpreted many different ways...let's define it as people whom do nothing for society, feed off the system, cause the most crime, yet give nothing back. There are plenty of TRUE negroes here (or niggers as you so politely put it) that are from Nigeria that sell jewelry on every corner yet expect nothing from anyone. Those folks have my utmost respect.

I'm far from racist...let's make that clear.

I know exactly what you mean. It's the traditional clarification: "I'm not a racist, because I have nothing against people who are dark-skinned, what I mean is "Negros de Mente'" (not risking a translation there)

Anyway, it seems CFK won also in places dominated by hard-working free-market champions farmers (Pergamino, Gualeguaychú, Santa Fé province). And also in the educated, cosmopolitan, well-informed BA City (every neighbourhood except Belgrano, Recoleta and Palermo).

whoa. that's messed up, dood.

stop the racism. unfortunately, ignorance still exists......and you are a great representative.

gsi16386 said:
- More Chavez type viewpoints.
- More continual picketing.
- More small companies utilizing Tax Evasion to get ahead.

Pretty much, more of the same...I just don't see this ever changing nor do I see Argentina making any major changes moving forward. Just my take on it...I also hear that Christina cut off the borders to foreign imports. Anyone have any info on this? I still see Heinz in Jumbo, but it seems as if the other imported products are starting to dwindle.

Back