What has changed?

Anything else I should know about? I know asking the question "what has changed" is pretty vague, but anything interesting about the city will be appreciated.[/quote]

All is well in paradise (Indec tells us so)..except if you like to play 10 little Indians as CFK friends are dropping like flies, Gadaffi, Chavez, Lula... oh and another of the Beegees is sick too but I dont think they were so close..:)

fifs2 said:
All is well in paradise (Indec tells us so)..except if you like to play 10 little Indians as CFK friends are dropping like flies, Gadaffi, Chavez, Lula... oh and another of the Beegees is sick too but I dont think they were so close..:)

A bit weird to put Lula in the same category as Gadaffi & Chavez. But that Fidel guy is hanging on to life with a steel grip.

The mood has changed. Before the election there was the feeling of boom time with everything in the country getting better. The government had to keep up the pretense until they got reelected.

Now it's clear that the government has to stop it's unsustainable policies and out of control spending and it's doing so quickly. Subsidies going, property tax raising, the dollar situation are just the beginning.....

This week we saw a big slowdown in the auto industry. Others will follow. Brazil, Argentina's biggest trading partner has a devaluing currency and times are getting tough there. Where Brazil goes, so does AR.

Back