What is going on with Boca?!?

Redpossum

Registered

The usual Google Translate deal, banner is in Castellano and story will initially appear in that tongue, but wait a few seconds and it will change to English.

It's always hard for a foreigner to sort out the internal politics of Argentine football, but apparently Macri used one of his tame judges to cancel elections at Boca?

from what i quickly read, it seems that there was doubt about the voter roll being accurate? no idea if that is true or not, but perhaps better to consider whether that is possible rather than automatically assume something nefarious.

It's always hard for a foreigner to sort out the internal politics of Argentine football, but apparently Macri used one of his tame judges to cancel elections at Boca?

All I want now is for the Copa de Liga Profesional final to be between Platense and River. As River are already in the Copa Libertadores through winning the league, even a cup final defeat to River would see the mighty mighty Calamar going into the Copa Lib :)

The usual Google Translate deal, banner is in Castellano and story will initially appear in that tongue, but wait a few seconds and it will change to English.

P12 is critical towards Macri? This is what objective, critical journalism is all about, isn’t it?

By the looks of it, Riquelme has the support of the Campora, Rafael de Zeo and other prominent figures of the current government. What could possibly go wrong?

As far as I am concerned, and as a River Plate supporter: i hope Riquelme stays in power for a very long time.

The nearly 100,000 Boca members will be cleared to stop by the La Bombonera Stadium, where the voting will take place [Sunday] from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., the club confirmed via communiqué. Around 50,000 members are expected to cast their votes, a 25% increase compared to the previous election, where 38,000 people voted.

Back