What is involved in getting a Driver’s License here?

Hi All….
I live in a small town closer to Rosario than to BsAs, and I have a quick question: does anyone know if you are required to get your driver’s license in the same town where you live, or can you go to another town in the same province? I used to live in a town of 6,000 inhabitants in the same province I am currently in, and would prefer to get my license there than where I live now, as it’s quieter there and there won’t be any wait, but I’m not sure if that is allowed or not , or if you are required to get your DL in the same town as where you reside.
Any definitive answer will be much appreciated.

Hi All….
I live in a small town closer to Rosario than to BsAs, and I have a quick question: does anyone know if you are required to get your driver’s license in the same town where you live, or can you go to another town in the same province? I used to live in a town of 6,000 inhabitants in the same province I am currently in, and would prefer to get my license there than where I live now, as it’s quieter there and there won’t be any wait, but I’m not sure if that is allowed or not , or if you are required to get your DL in the same town as where you reside.
I can’t give definitive but what’s the address on your DNI.

I asked my wife who works for local government and she says it’s your dni address.

Hi All….
Which Class of Driver’s license should I prepare for/ take the test for/ get ?
Thanks in advance..
I plan to drive in rural areas but on the highway as well. We have a sedan, and I don’t plan on owning a motorcycle….
I am trying to prepare by studying whatever I can beforehand to be as informed as possible..
Thanks in advance for help….

Attachments

• 77CA3D3E-9CF4-4562-B94E-0CA08A22E169.jpeg
    77CA3D3E-9CF4-4562-B94E-0CA08A22E169.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 3
For all you drivers: licenses that expire in 2022 are issued extensions

What happens to driver's licenses that expire in 2022?

In the month of October of last year, the first extension was issued in the expiration of driver's licenses, and now the Provincial Directorate of Policy and Road Safety announced a second extension for licenses that expire in 2022.

➡️ Driver's licenses that had an expiration date between February 15 and December 31, 2020 were postponed for 18 months.

➡️ Licenses that expire between January 1 and December 31, 2022, will be postponed for 12 months.

Hi All….
It should be your DNI address 100%.
I know few municipalities who have super easy driving exam: no theory questions and prsctical exam-you just drive around the municipio and here is your license. They check that people who apply do really live there for at least 6 months and not fake adresses.

Back