What Is The Argentine' Secret To Always Smelling So Good?

The laundry perfume is disgusting. And you have to ask a LOT - a lot of times over - to get them to put it on light. To not put on any, AT ALL, takes a couple months. And you have to ask EVERY time.

I discovered (by virtue of not having a washmachine in the household) the probably most effective way of keeping my laundry fresh and smelling good. It's simple - just hand wash it, as soon as I take it off, which is a shower time. All it takes is a basket and a soap (7 pesos, lasts long months). The trick is that the clothes never get a chance to get smelly in the first place. They smell good when I take them off. After a few days waiting to fill a washmachine... Well, that's another story. Bacteria work fast. Plus, I'm free to choose if, what and how much I spray on it afterwards :)

I never knew that laundry perfume even existed! I though it was the detergent smell. I have seen laundry perfume for at home use but it is not a popular thing where I come from, it's a recent and expensive thing. I mean, the detergent itself leaves them perfumed - maybe you can't choose between many fragrances, but what's the point when then I am going to wear my own perfume, anyway?

Back