What Is Today's Holiday?

This I really dont like about this government. They have created ten or fiftteen new holidays just to promote and take advantage of internal tourism (which I must say is an important income to the economy). But appart from this it doesnt make sense for students to lose these days, (it represents like an 7% less of classes) or for the not tourism sector of the economy, it is a loss!!

Battle of Salta

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Battle_of_Salta.jpg

Battle_of_Salta.jpg

tourism is a very strong income for people nowadays. And since people have money to spend, they travel every vacation, most of them to their home provinces from BsAs, lots of them for vacation.

Tourism is the main reason for these new feriados.

tourism is a very strong income for people nowadays. And since people have money to spend, they travel every vacation, most of them to their home provinces from BsAs, lots of them for vacation.

Tourism is the main reason for these new feriados.

Lost productivity far outweighs the benefits of internal tourisim. This is not a country where you have the majority of the population sitting on stacks and stacks of savings that they're not spending.

Today's holiday is Bull$hit! A one time only event.

Every year there is more and more "one time" holidays. One of the 10828 things I don't miss trying to explain to my former employer in the US about the Argentine subsidiary :)

Lost productivity and lost sales far outweigh the "tourism" benefits, esp for mid week holidays like this.

Back