What is wrong with these people!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nicoenarg said:
Really sad event. What a messed up individual. Apprently his own home was booby trapped too (?). And the death toll has been revised down to 12.

As for TERKILD and also BASailor, how about you guys stop generalizing. But if you insist, then explain this for Europe: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...llings-Breiviks-countdown-to-mass-murder.html

What you think inspire a guy like this??????????

Exactly what I just mentioned, combined with "lord of Warcraft" type stupid ass Playstation games!

TERKILD said:
What can you expect from a premiere on a film among tons of other, based on violence and killing, as a main theme???????
Just cant stand these stupid ass films anymore....do not see any joy in watching mass murder, stupid ass violence, torture or or or
The people watching all that sh.. should try and step up one level and watch a nice European movie, based on a story and not violence!
(And YES, I know Europeans also make stupid violent movies.....but untill now the American film industry was the absolute leader in this!!!!)

This is the purest and most unadulterated nonsense I have read this year. It's also pretty grotesque given the events of the day. Shameful.

TERKILD said:

Exactly what I just mentioned, combined with "lord of Warcraft" type stupid ass Playstation games!

How is it that you have come to be aware of the killer's motives? You're either a genius in the field of criminal psychology or an idiot making judgements based on weird knee jerk reactions.

I'm leaning towards the latter.

TERKILD said:

Right...Or Breivik was just an idiot, like this guy.

Let's put the blame where it belongs. Lord of Warcraft and Playstation didn't pull the trigger. The guy himself did. This moronic, postmodern way of taking the blame away from the individual and dumping it on anybody but the perpetrator is pretty sick!

Shooter identified: http://www.washingtonpost.com/color...es-holmes-24/2012/07/20/gJQAWkdrxW_story.html

The following is interesting from the above link:

A San Diego woman who was contacted by ABC News told reporters she was Holmes’ mother. She said had awoken unaware of the shooting and had not yet been contacted by authorities, but immediately expressed concern to ABC that her son may have been involved.

“You have the right person,” she said. “I need to call the police . . . I need to fly out to Colorado.”

Seems like she knew her son was up to no good.

TERKILD said:
What can you expect from a premiere on a film among tons of other, based on violence and killing, as a main theme???????

I don't see a "causation" issue here. Japan has one of the most violent movie industries in the world and they have like a dozen murders a year, on a country of 140 million people. Buenos Aires alone has that in a month.
Also, Hong Kong has been making some very violent kung-fu movies since the 1950s. How many mass murders happened there?

Here is a typical Japanese movie full of violence, killings and guns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgBjKZONoGQ

Iznogud said:
The stupid is strong in this thread.

The only stupid thing here is having to write every time something like this happens things like: "may they reast in peace", ",,,our sympathies should be with their families", etc.

Why does it have to happen again? Why is the US government unable to stop it? Why is it still possible to walk around with weapons in the US?

Crying after things happen is typical Argentine. In this case the US seems to be not much better.

There are no good or bad guns. Any gun in the hands of a bad man is a bad thing. Any gun in the hands of a decent person is no threat to anybody EXCEPT bad people...

Rember that the 1st thing Adolph Hitler did was disarm his citizens.

Judged on the mass of insults towards my opinion, seems like someone feel very personal touched by my post! Keep on going guys.....
Nevertheless, I believe that I am allowed to my opinion.....
And for sure you must be an EXTREME ignorant person, if you dont see the relation between violent movies, violent games etc., and then these type of massmurders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back