What Is Your Favorite Argentine Tv Channel?

What is your favorite Argentine TV channel?

• Telefe

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • El Trece

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Canal 9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • América 24

• Canal 7

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Canal 23

• Canal 5 (C5N)

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Telesur

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • TN 24 Horas

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • America en Vivo

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Cronica TV

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 360 TV

• Total voters

BAMama

Registered
Please leave a comment with your vote, explaining why you watch your choice of channel more - and which shows you like to watch on them!

Thanks.

I rarely watch tv here, but if its on, one of my guilty pleasures is policias en accion

Seconding ajoknoblauch, none of the above.

I didn't even have cable in North America, I can watch whatever I want online, usually streaming or ~2 hours after it shows live.
I'll indulge in FOX (en SAP ofc) at my friend's mom's place/friends' houses for The Simpsons or movies, but other than 10-15 mins
of Telefé during dinner while staying at my friends' neither one of us watch TV.

If we're talking about news I've never been a huge fan of local media, so I do the following:

America: MSNBC, Al Jazeera America, Salon, Huffington Post, Mother Jones, The Boston Globe, The Toronto Star, and Politico

Europe: The Guardian, The Independent, BBC, Le Monde, La Repubblica, and occasionally Der Spiegel and Svergies Radio

Middle East: BBC, Al Jazeera, Haaretz

Asia-Pacific: South China Morning Post, The Sydney Morning Herald, NHK, and People's Daily

South America: El Tiempo, MercoPress, The Buenos Aires Herald (Reluctantly), Página/12 and generally anything not La Nación/Clarín

Edit: I should point out I'm aware of the biases of theses organizations and my own (left wing, pro civil rights/liberties) and should read
more opposing points of view.

If I'm forced to watch Argentine TV it's usually TN or Trece when Lanata is on, with whom I have a love/hate relationship.
The rest is intolerable.

I can't stand local TV here: news filled with bus crashes and traffic on 9 de Julio, o trash TV like Tinellii.

I prefer watching international TV online: Who's Line Is it Anyway series started again and I'm waiting for the new Tonight Show with Jimmy Family as host to begin.

I watch mostly cable - TVE, Antena 3, (Spain) or any of the usual American programming.

I watch a lot of Argentine TV too, thanks to my husband who likes the TV background noise, but no set channel.
Lanata
Duro de Domar
Cuestion de Peso
Television Abierta
Pasion de Sabado
Intrusos
Tinelli (when it's on - all my in laws love it)
And I must admit I sometimes watch Cronica for laughs and surrealism.

Basically all garbage, all the time. Here in Argentina it really is the boob tube (or the boob and butt tube.)

Back