What Is Your Favorite Argentine Tv Channel?

What is your favorite Argentine TV channel?

• Telefe

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • El Trece

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Canal 9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • América 24

• Canal 7

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Canal 23

• Canal 5 (C5N)

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Telesur

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • TN 24 Horas

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • America en Vivo

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Cronica TV

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 360 TV

• Total voters

:eek:

Didn't you know Clarín is just a Castellano version of Voice of America meant to indoctrinate the poor and shirtless
ones into hating Dear Leader, lying about the economy/10% inflation and slandering Nobel Prize In Economics Elect Moreno?!?

It's a good list, for Asia I suggest SCMP. Tom Ashbrook (WBUR/NPR's On Point Host) used to work for them when he lived in Asia.
I should have also mention RT for Russia (anything about America is like reading Propaganda from the height of the Cold War recently)
and the On Point podcast. If I can recommend just 1 podcast for everyone, it's this one. It's unbiassed, it's produced well, the host, is
great, and the Friday "Week In The News" is a good summary of what's been happening state side incase you don't check daily.

RICARDO PIGLIA specials about BORGES on canal 7, saturdays at 9pm. Best thing i ve ever seen on tv.

Rest of argentinian tv is crap and a shame.

El Diario con Eduardo Feinmann - weeknights at 6pm. At some point during the last wave of tomas de colegios he realised self parody paid the bills better than (aspirational) journalism and since then despite others trying to take the same path (hello Nelson Castro!) he has been untouchable - highly recommended and unmissable if there is a whiff of toma, leftist idealogy or porro in the news

Feinmann gold: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzHaZPeyuo

And yes, I highly recommend watching a variety of programmes, whether you're pro or anti-K -- gives you some idea as to the brainwashing/bullcrap that both sides are selling

This is me just before I switched channels ten seconds after starting to watch her royal highness' first interview.

Canal Encuentro always has good documentaries, most of which are produced in Argentina. If you interested at all in the music of Argentina and surrounding countries, you will enjoy this:

http://www.encuentro.gov.ar/sitios/encuentro/programas/detallePrograma?rec_id=50571

Sorry, there are no subtitles.

I must say that to this day Cronica fascinates me to no end. I see some of the weirdest things on that channel! It is absolutely hilarious sometimes. I ask myself, "how can something like this possibly be taken seriously? I think I can say with true clarity that it is absolutely unique.

Back