What is your favorite BA restaurant?

Rease

Registered
I personally think most Argentine cuisine leaves a lot to be desires. To be fair, I don't eat any mammals, so all beef and pork dishes are out for me.

My favourite restaurant is Sarkis, which is Armenian. I am also a big fan of Natural Deli which has lots of organic, fresh dishes, though I think it is a little pricey.

What are some of your favourites and why?

My favourite Rest. its the same favour. rest. of Sting when he comes to BA "LILAS".

La Caballeriza. It's my fav. because I love beef and pork, and, in my opinion, it has some of the very best.

The only one I know of is near the hippodromo in Acasusso.

My favourite is Crizia as it is always good and the atmosphere is the best in Buenos Aires . The service is always excellent . Expect to pay 200 pesos a person but you will leave very impressed

For meat of all kinds I like La Brigada en San Telmo . Have heard some criticism but I have never been disappointed.

Hands down my favorite favorite is Tomo I at 521 Carlos Pellegrini. Not only is it my favorite restaurant in bs as. Its one of my favorite in the world.

Runners up:

Yuki - Best Japanese food in buenos aires period, end of story, nothing comes close.
La Bourgogne - pricey but worth it
Chila - fantastic but possible over priced
Piegari - Awesome italian food.

I don't eat meat, either, and my favorite is Brasserie Petanque. Best salmon in the city, good wine selection, and charming staff and atmosphere. My other favorite is Artemisia. The place gets it right every damn time.

starlucia said:
I don't eat meat, either, and my favorite is Brasserie Petanque. Best salmon in the city, good wine selection, and charming staff and atmosphere. My other favorite is Artemisia. The place gets it right every damn time.

I love Artemesia. Their salads are so delicious.

Another for Artemesia. Their polenta lasagna is also to die for.

Back