What to do with baby stuff

laureltp

Registered
I have a baby that is 7 weeks old and already outgrowing some of his clothes.... I currently don't know anybody with a baby boy that is younger than mine (I know of a few girls but I don't know how they would feel about wearing blue!). I will not throw out clothes that can still be worn, it seems like such a waste. In the case that I don't find anybody to inherit a few baby boy things, is there a trustworthy place to donate items? What about a place to sell a few things?
I don't really have much to donate/sell now, its more for future reference.

take them to a feria americana-used or 2nd hand shop.They will offer you a price,Lauren.good luck

Hello, I have a 6 month old little boy with TONS of clothes. We were just having the same conversation the other day about what to do with his clothes.

Would be happy to sell his clothes at a reduced rate :) Most of the clothes are from Gap, Blue, and most of the nicer baby stores in Buenos Aires

Jared

thanks for the suggestions, i will check it out! Well, accept for the making new babies part, not so such about that :)

I can certainly make sure the clothes get to people who really need them. I am part of a Christian church in Isidro Casanova, La Matanza - about 1 1/2 hrs from the city centre. Our church is called the Family Christian Centre (Centro Familiar Cristiano), and we as a church are currently helping families near Gonzalez Catan (KM 36), with food parcels, clothing, shoes and other basic needs. I can collect any clothes you don't need. Please PM if you would like more details and proof of our work.

Back