What will the Dollar be worth End 2020.!

I believe when the currency depreciates so rapidly, ultimately it will become worthless and the country will probably become a dollar economy ( like Venezuela) or BTC economy ( like Nigeria).

I got money at the start of this week and WU only paid me 158, the (insert long string of pungent expletives here). And they didn't even credit my account with the WU points.

At the moment they're showing 170, the stingy *&%^*&&(&(*)**@!

Last edited:
Guillermo Moreno today on Intratables TV Program a clairvoyant...! When asked about the Government economic plan. He said Plan? I fear monday for my hardware business, we have no products , no prices , selling without price , pay me later...to old customers

Guillermo Moreno today on Intratables TV Program a clairvoyant...! When asked about the Government economic plan. He said Plan? I fear monday for my hardware business, we have no products , no prices , selling without price , pay me later...to old customers

And yet the Parrilla La Soñada, on Maipu 1st block north of Cordoba, (Microcentro, 3 blocks east of 9 de Julio), is still selling a great Vaciopan for 280 pesos with papas fritas, or 230 without. It boggles the mind that you can get big slabs of good beef, smoking hot off the grill, cooked right in front of you, for what? Less than a buck and a half, with fries? The Bife de Chorizo is 500 pesos, whoooo, 2.50 USD

I leave the parrillero a 100 peso tip and he politely says thank you, looking at me like I am stark raving insane, but it's 50 cents to me. But he always makes me a real nice sandwich.

And yet the Parrilla La Soñada, on Maipu 1st block north of Cordoba, (Microcentro, 3 blocks east of 9 de Julio), is still selling a great Vaciopan for 280 pesos with papas fritas, or 230 without. It boggles the mind that you can get big slabs of good beef, smoking hot off the grill, cooked right in front of you, for what? Less than a buck and a half, with fries? The Bife de Chorizo is 500 pesos, whoooo, 2.50 USD

I leave the parrillero a 100 peso tip and he politely says thank you, looking at me like I am stark raving insane, but it's 50 cents to me. But he always makes me a real nice sandwich.

Yet seems like a fantastic deal . However the taxi RT will cost me more than the Sandwich...!
TKS ,If i'm in the area will certainly stop by.

Dollars at $155 pesos is what anyone can buy through dollar MEP or dollar Stock Exchange . Investors using this legal alternative have made so far 114 % profit in 2020..! If someone has extra pesos..!

How long can it last the gap over 100 % between Dollar Official and Blue l

In the Argentine economy, the 5 times that the exchange rate gap exceeded 100 percent led to a further recession and in the end, a strong devaluation and an increase in the inflation rate

Back