What Would Dollarization Mean for Expats?

Just saw this today. Yikes on the pricing but pretty amazing he has so much demand. He's saying the same thing I am that dollars sitting under your mattress are just becoming less and less valuable with the tremendous inflation. The guy is selling these in pozo stage for $6,000 a m2!! So I can't imagine what they will go for when they are finished.

There are plenty of ways you can get the $$$$ back into Argentina if you incentivize them.

Just saw this today. Yikes on the pricing but pretty amazing he has so much demand. He's saying the same thing I am that dollars sitting under your mattress are just becoming less and less valuable with the tremendous inflation. The guy is selling these in pozo stage for $6,000 a m2!! So I can't imagine what they will go for when they are finished.

There are plenty of ways you can get the $$$$ back into Argentina if you incentivize them.

And the worst thing is this building is ugly! The interiors look horrible. That lime green countertop looks hideous to me. I hate Puerto Madero. There is so much money from these wealthy Portenos that they buy this crap in Puerto Madero. Even at today's exchange rate those HOA fees are brutal.

And I love how even the designer for the project admits "Puerto Madero is NOT Buenos Aires".

Last edited:
Back