What's up with fast food prices?

Hey guys, here's a random interjection. I've only been here a month and before leaving North Carolina, US I went to McDonalds since we were busy packing and moving stuff to the storage unit. I was floored! $15. A meal was 15 bucks! I don't think it's been all that long since I went previously, but I know it wasn't anywhere close to $15. For some reason in my mind meals were about 6 dollars. Needless to say we're incredibly appreciative of the prices here...and the quality of food.
You mean like ballpark AS135,000 or are you exchanging your money at the official rate?

Hey guys, here's a random interjection. I've only been here a month and before leaving North Carolina, US I went to McDonalds since we were busy packing and moving stuff to the storage unit. I was floored! $15. A meal was 15 bucks! I don't think it's been all that long since I went previously, but I know it wasn't anywhere close to $15. For some reason in my mind meals were about 6 dollars. Needless to say we're incredibly appreciative of the prices here...and the quality of food.
if you were earning money in local pesos, i think you'd find it the same (or worse) in terms of expensiveness

Back