What's Wrong with the Young Guys in BA??

Ailujjj said:
This whole thread is making me laugh but for the record, the lady hammer pants are popular everywhere ... Argentina is certainly not where the blame lies, it's a freaking global phenomenon (like climate change!)

They are NOT popular in the states. They are ugly. I have heard from a few others that they are seeing them on really young chicks in Europe. Ugly, ugly, ugly....

HYT, glad to see you're still here contributing and abusing poor ewes left and right. But I have to tell you, those pants are totally catching on in the U.S. Do you think ugly trends somehow miss us?

Is this it?

otc_lucie.jpg
otc_mariana.jpg

HAMMER TIME!

(source: BA Street Style http://onthecornerstreetstyle.blogspot.com/)

I think the worst style of these pants are simply awful, but they aren't new are they?

I remember seeing them in 1978 in Salt Lake City.

I had recently visited the zoo.

I told a woman who wore them that they reminded me of the rear view of a female elephant.

(If you know what I mean.)

She immediately replied that she would never wear them again.

steveinbsas said:
I think the worst style of these pants are simply awful, but they aren't new are they?

I told a woman who wore them that they reminded me of the rear view of a female elephant.

Lucky you did not get a smack in the mouth :D

steveinbsas said:

You were lucky not to fall into the lions jaws after that comment!!!:)

Back