When Will The Peso Hit 10?

When will the peso hit 10 to the US dollar?

• May

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • June

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Winter

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Spring

Votes: 10 13.2%

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Never as Cristina's adept handling of the economy will kick in and drive the peso to parity.

Votes: 7 9.2%

• Total voters

Joe

Registered
We're talking about the so called Blue Rate not the Fairy Tale rate, aka "Official Rate".

Gotta be by June. I'm only visiting for a short period of time, and surprised by how much it's jumped in the week I've been here! Started off at 8.8, now just got 9.35! At this rate, 10 in late May/early June seems pretty likely.

I think you should have added other options, like.. in 5 days, 2 weeks, a month. I doubt they will be able to contain this much longer at the rate it has been increasing. I'm putting my money in less than 10 days (well, May on the poll, so I'm beting on the next 30 days :D)

Rumour has it that before the election, Cristina is going to sell Las Malvinas to China and distribute the money in Dollars Para Todos trucks. This will drive the peso to parity with the dollar.

You heard it here first folks!

YOU ARE WICKED ..... ella no dejo esto ... que malo ....

what trucks u`r talkin about ?

The sharp increase of the dollar blue will break the ranks of the K when they see that Others makes money hand over fist speculating with the dollar Blue...!!greed crosses the ideological party lines.

Back