When Will The Peso Hit 10?

When will the peso hit 10 to the US dollar?

• May

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • June

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Winter

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Spring

Votes: 10 13.2%

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Never as Cristina's adept handling of the economy will kick in and drive the peso to parity.

Votes: 7 9.2%

• Total voters
Have Pesos and looking to exchange it in USD???
We are seeking 100,000 pesos to fund a project in Argentina. The 100,000 pesos will be repaid in 6 months while you generae a 5% monthly interest on it during the 6 months. The 100,000 pesos will be repaid in pesos or USD at the official exchange rate. The money raised will be used to setup and market an Automated Trading Software in Argentina and the rest of LATAM.

If interested, email us and we will provie you more details (serious inquiries only).

When is the best time to visit Argentina? Someone living there said to me, after September the weather gets very nice..I hope that the dollar blue enhance even further by then..

Have Pesos and looking to exchange it in USD???
We are seeking 100,000 pesos to fund a project in Argentina. The 100,000 pesos will be repaid in 6 months while you generae a 5% monthly interest on it during the 6 months. The 100,000 pesos will be repaid in pesos or USD at the official exchange rate. The money raised will be used to setup and market an Automated Trading Software in Argentina and the rest of LATAM.

If interested, email us and we will provie you more details (serious inquiries only).

A real winner 60 % gain in 6 months plus at the end you may purchase dollars ta official rate ...! which can be sold at blue rate at a 67 % gain. In simple math you invest $100,000 and can end up with something like $267,000....Wow.

When is the best time to visit Argentina? Someone living there said to me, after September the weather gets very nice..I hope that the dollar blue enhance even further by then..

In my opinion: Start of October -> Middle of November is the BEST... but it's still really nice through the first or second weekend of December for the Final of the ABIERTO ARGENTINO de POLO (en Palermo). That's the last of the Triple Crown of polo tournaments.

October has amazing "Palo Borracho" blooms throughout the city.

But my personal favorite time is the FIRST FORTNIGHT (TWO WEEKS) OF NOVEMBER. That's when you have Jacaranda trees exploding all over the city and it looks like this:

131258611_21n.jpg

8206563321_cf33bc28bb_z.jpg

jac01.jpg

Is generae a specific Legal term sui generis? Your product must be great: 6 months to set up, market and make enough revenues to pay back.

Heh you think that sounds good, check out this great offer I got the other day

DEAR SIR,

HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY? I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU. I WRITE TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY DESIRE TO INVEST AND TO BUY A HOUSE IN YOUR COUNTRY, AND I HOPE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE GIVEN AN URGENT APPROVAL AND WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.

I AM JOHNSON SAVIMBI FROM ANGOLA.MY LATE FATHER GENERAL JONAS SAVIMBI WAS THE REBEL LEADER WHO CONTROLLED THE GOLD AND THE DIAMOND REGIONS OF ANGOLA FOR 27 YEARS SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL INTERFERENCE.

BEFORE HE DIED,MY FATHER WAS ATTACKED BY THE OPPOSITION FORCE OF THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT JOSE EDUARDO DOS SANTOS AND WAS KILLED IN FEBRUARY 22 2002. BUT BEFORE HIS DEATH, HE REVEALED AND HANDED TO ME THE WHOLE DOCUMENTS COVERING THE DEPOSIT OF TWO TRUNK BOXES IN THE SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN COTONOU THE REPUBLIC OF BENIN WEST AFRICA. BECAUSE OF THESE REASON I FLED TO CONGO BRAZZAVILLE AS A REFUGEE BECAUSE MY FATHER STEPPED ON MANY TOES WHILE HE WAS CARRYING OUT HIS REBEL ACTIVITIES AND MANY OF HIS ENEMIES ARE AFTER ME ESPECIALLY MY PRESIDENT.

I STAYED IN CONGO FOR ONE MONTH,AFTER WHICH I THEN FLED TO COTONOU IN OTHER TO CLAIM WHAT MY LATE FATHER LEFT FOR ME TO INHERIT AS HIS LEGITIMATE HEIR-AFTER AND NEXT OF KIN.MY FATHER DID NOT DISCLOSE THE REAL CONTENT OF THE BOXES TO THE SECURITY COMPANY SO THAT THEY CANNOT RAISE EYEBROW AGAINST HIM.

THE FIRST BOX CONTAINS 200KG OF 22 KARRAT ALLUVIA GOLD DUST WHILE THE SECOND BOX CONTAINS ($40 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS).THESE TWO BOXES ARE UNDER THE CUSTODY OF A SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN COTONOU, BENIN FOR PROTECTIVE SAFEKEEPING PURPOSES. MY LATE FATHER DISGUISED IT AS "FAMILY TREASURE". SO THE COMPANY DOESN'T KNOW THE REAL CONTENT OF THE TWO CONSIGNMENTS BOXES. HE ALSO GAVE ME ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS COVERING THE DEPOSIT OF ($20 MILLION U.S.DOLLARS IN A SUSPENCE ACCOUNT IN A BANK HERE IN COTONOU THE REPUBLIC OF BENIN WEST AFRICA.

PLEASE SIR,I WANT YOU TO HELP ME TRANSFER THIS PHYSICAL CASH INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY AND TO ALSO HELP ME COME AND ASSIST ME CLAIM THIS CONSIGNMENT IN THE SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN COTONOU,BENIN.I AM READY TO SIGN AN UNDERTAKING TO RELEASE 20% OF THIS TOTAL MONEY TO YOU AND THE REMAINING 80% WILL BE PURELY FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE.I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE A TRUSTED AND RELIABLE PERSON AS I CAN FORESEE AND I FULLY HOPE THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME AT LAST.

PRESENTLY,I AM OUT OF ANGOLA.I AM NOW HERE IN BENIN UNDER THE UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSION FOR REFUGEES(UNHCR) PROTECTION.I HAVE MY REFUGEE DOCUMENTS COVERING MY STAY HERE IN BENIN AS A POLITICAL REFUGEE FLEEING FROM POLITICAL PERSECUTION.I AM NOW IN THE REFUGEE CAMP SEEKING U.N PROTECTION AND SECURITY.SIR THIS IS URGENT INFORMATION THAT I AM GIVING TO YOU,PLEASE,HASTEN UP TO MAKE PROVISION FOR ME TO LEAVE THE REFUGEE CAMP IMMEDATELY AS THIS WILL SPEED UP THIS TRANSACTION.IT WILL ALSO KEEP THIS TRANSACTION STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL BETWEEN YOU AND I ALONE.

I AM ANXIOUSLY WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

NOTE:pLEASE GIVE ME AN URGENT REPLY AS SOON AS YOU FINISH READING THIS MESSAGE.ALSO INDICATE YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER IN YOUR NEXT REPLY TO ME.

YOURS SINCERELY,
JOHNSON SAVIMBI.
COTONOU BENIN REFUGEE CAMP

Please reply me through this email. [email protected]

Back